Speaking of Apple Talk and printer sharing...WOW

Todd Porter t.porter at utoronto.ca
Mon Jul 19 06:13:20 PDT 2004

> Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 13:50:35 +0200
> Subject: Re: [G4] Speaking of Apple Talk and printer sharing
> From: Stefan Daehler <gesar at tiscalinet.ch>

Stefan, I owe you HUGE!  Wow, a thousand thanks!  I searched for LocalTalk
Bridge, downloaded it, popped it in the system folder of the 300AV that has
the printer connected and VOILA!  I can choose the Laserwriter from any
computer and print with no problem!!!

Simply amazing.  I can't say thank you enough!  :)

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,

Todd