Can't Post to MacUSB List

Jim Thornton jimthornton at mac.com
Tue Jul 20 09:14:51 PDT 2004

Hello,

As you can see from the below series of messages, I can't post to the MacUSB
list, nor get a response from the listmom, et al -- this is the fifth
attempt. My sent mail doesn't get bounced back.

I've posted to the G4 list before, so I'm trying to get some answers here .
. .

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jim Thornton