[G4] Default Page Set-up window settings

Scott printer at gci.net
Tue Jul 27 12:16:54 PDT 2004

Hello all,
   Previously posted right before the digest e-mail problem. I don't know
if anyone responded or not. Seems during the last week postings have
been spotty or for some reason I am not getting all of them. (Glad I do
not get the digest form:-). Anyway posting again & hoping someone
can help me solve this.

 Well I finally did it. Bought the HP 1300 LaserJet. Really like the quality
prints after years of only desk jet types of printers. Now I do my own
output for print jobs.
 Anyway, it never seemed to be a problem due to the print area
restrictions with desk jet types, but now with the laser printer I have a
larger area that is printable, and have to go to the page set-up window
to select letter instead of letter (small) which is the default setting.
I have
tried everything I can think of to find a way to change the default setting,
with no success. Does anyone know how to do that?
 Unfortunately I have not made the full leap to OSX. I am still doing all
my work on OS 9.1, and I am running this on an ancient G4 450 Sawtooth.
The very first ones, but don't get me wrong, after 4 years and 8 1/2 months
it is still a workhorse. (I just keep drooling over the thought of
having a new
top of the line G5, Oh Well!)

Thanks,
Scott