[G4] Failing HD (was: Me, too)

Roger Harris roger at rogerdharris.com
Tue Jul 27 14:00:48 PDT 2004

John is right about the hard drive. You will want to get a new drive
right away. Set it up and move as much stuff as you can to save to the
new drive. I would not run it until I was ready to save what needs to be
saved to the new drive. is described is what sound to be the very late
stages of drive failure and you could lose the drive compleatly at any time.

Setting up a second drive as the boot drive will help to get items from
the old drive.

roger