[G4] How can I share keybaord & mouse between USB & ADB Macs?

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Tue Jul 27 21:10:20 PDT 2004

Microtech International used to make "XpressSCSI" USB to SCSI (DB25
pin) converter.  In fact, I still use one on my Minolta Dimage Scan
Dual using Vuescan software.  I have an extra XpressSCSI in new
condition.  Write to me offline if interested.  --Steve

P.S., I also have a large box full of all sorts of SCSI cables and
adapters between various SCSI "flavors."  I do not use SCSI any more,
but I used to be a huge fan way back when.