[G4] Failing HD (was: Me, too)

Roger Harris roger at rogerdharris.com
Wed Jul 28 10:21:19 PDT 2004

Both Disk Warrior(DW) and Norton would help..DW is the best for disk
repair. You would need to run it first and then run Norton to fix broken
files. If you are running OSX you need the newest versions of both. If
you can only get one I would make it DW 3.

What mac is this happening on? If it is a Sawtooth to the Quicksilver
you may need a firmware to fix a problem with those Macs and the IBM
drives they shipped with. If it is one of these get the firmware from apple.

You can contact me off list <roger at rogerdharris.com>

roger