Upgrading to Panther

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Wed Jul 28 11:14:08 PDT 2004

Congratulations on your decision.  Also, pay attention to repairing
permissions before and after.  And back up your own data folders just before
you start the upgrade.....just in case!  It is possible for the power to go
off, the dog to pull the plug, the hard drive to crash, etc.  Just the
regular backup that you should be doing on a routine schedule anyway.

--
Al Poulin
Anger, hate, and revenge are for the devil, forgiveness is for God,