Integratng with home stereo

mswanson9988 at comcast.net mswanson9988 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 5 05:56:11 PDT 2004

I want to integrate my G4 with my home stereo.  I have an etherent
connection (via a Linksys router) and can run cable pretty easily. I am
considering the Roku Soundbridge as an interface but the model I desire
is slated to be release/shipped in July (prev said May).  I don't think
I want to wait till July only to find there are more delays.  I
primarily want to play iTunes through stereo, but I can imagine trying
to play mpeg and jpegs files at some point.  Any other suggestions?