[G4] can't run TechTool

zhmmy harper zhmmy at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 7 15:25:53 PDT 2004

Yes, you need TT4.

----Original Message Follows----
From: Roxylee <roxylee at frontiernet.net>
To: "Power Macintosh G4 List" <G4 at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
Subject: [G4] can't run TechTool
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 09:02:04 -0400

Hi, smart ones,

  I had purchased TechTool 3 and reinstalled it after upgrading to OSX. Now
when I try to run it, Classic opens, then I get a message saying that it is
not a Classic application. I ran Classic, installed it in my sys 9 folder,
and got a message saying it wasn't supported by Classic. ?????? Any advice?

Roxy

----------
G4ist, a listserv for discussion of everything G4.
FAQ at <http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/G4.html>.
Send a message to <G4-DIGEST at themacintoshguy.com> to switch to the digest.

XRouter | Share your DSL or cable modem between multiple computers! Dr. Bott
| Now $139.99      <http://www.drbott.com/prod/xrouter.html>

Dr. Bott LLC   4-port USB Hub in translucent Graphite!
Dr. Bott LLC   <http://www.drbott.com/prod/ghub.html>

Small Dog Electronics   http://www.smalldog.com  | Canon Digital Cameras |
--Quicksilver & refurbished G4's arriving daily! |   and Camcorders!!    |

OS X News, Dr.Mac, Forums, Tutorials, Tips, Hints, FAQ?s -
http://www.osxfaq.com