[G4] Integratng with home stereo

Mel Krewall mkrewall at mac.com
Mon Jun 7 18:16:21 PDT 2004

Well, I guess Apple answered this with the Airport Express today. If
you haven't heard about it yet, check it out:
<http://www.apple.com/airportexpress/>
This will plug into the wall by your stereo and you can connect it via
RCA jacks to your receiver and play your iTunes library directly into
it. I can't wait.
Mel

"Golf can best be defined as an endless series of tragedies obscured by
the occasional miracle."
~Anonymous