[G4] Integratng with home stereo

Jim Soriano jsoriano at sumbeach.com
Wed Jun 9 15:31:25 PDT 2004

Airport Express is ideal for those of us with our iTunes server located
remotely from our primary home entertainment center (a.k.a. "the
stereo" for you old timers.)

My iTunes server is upstairs on the G4/Dual 500 in the home office,
accessible from any system on my home's WLAN.

Airport Express means that I don't have to dedicate a Wi-Fi enabled Mac
to be plugged into the stereo.  I'll be able to sit with my TiPBG4
anywhere in the house and select the content to be played over the
stereo.  That's pretty darn cool.  And I get Wi-Fi range extension as
well, so I should be able to take my TiPBG4 down another level to my
garage (where I've got a second set of speakers off of the stereo) and
select songs from there as well.

My order is placed :-)

Regards,

Jim