[G4] Integrating with home stereo

Mel Krewall mkrewall at mac.com
Wed Jun 9 17:57:49 PDT 2004

Don't forget the USB print server. It's almost worth the money just for
that, since there are few for the Mac and you have to jump through
hoops to get them to work. Add the wireless and the audio connection
(which I am going to buy one to use) and I think it is a great value
for the money.
Mel

"Golf can best be defined as an endless series of tragedies obscured by
the occasional miracle."
~Anonymous