[G4] Integratng with home stereo

Roger Harris roger at rogerdharris.com
Wed Jun 9 19:27:05 PDT 2004

I have thought about trying this several times when I would read about
higher Mp3 compressions; But I never took the time to test it. I was
lazy and drive space is cheap; But smaller files become attractive when
you start moving them between computers. I will give it a try because
several people I support have ask about this and other questions on
going all digital with thier music. It is also  good to get information
straight from fellow not-on-the-edge users.

Roger