[G4] iTunes burning playlists

Wilkin, Wayne (Mass) Wayne.Wilkin at Staples.com
Thu Jun 10 07:01:33 PDT 2004

The only thing that won't play is the apple music. I can burn other music
fine (if you know what I mean by other). If I mix them up with apple music
and the "other music" the "other music" will play from the cd but the apple
music won't. Apple has some sort of new file extension for music now, it's
m4a's.