[G4] Integratng with home stereo

zhmmy harper zhmmy at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 10 12:25:25 PDT 2004

in the right circumstances, the normal human ear can even tell the
difference between the original CD and a CD-R copy.

I'm just talking about the normal frequency range of the human ear not being
able to hear ultra lows and highs.  You do "feel" the bounce of the
amplified subwoofers in the drivebys but that isn't "quality".  The old
analog LPs (if by reputable companies) actually sounded better in quality
than digital CDs.  Digitalizing sacrifices quality for the benefit of being
able to manipulate audio.

I'm sure that will bring a few negative responses.

I do have a question about iTunes.  Why do I get "unnamed" folders in my
library with two of every song?