[G4] iTunes burning playlists

Wilkin, Wayne (Mass) Wayne.Wilkin at Staples.com
Fri Jun 11 08:30:58 PDT 2004

It's just the music downloaded from apple. If I burn them they show up on
the burned cd but just won't play. I have a workaround in the meantime. I
downloaded a utility that converts these files to mp3's and they burn and
play fine.