[G4] Integratng with home stereo

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Sat Jun 12 08:58:15 PDT 2004

On Saturday, June 12, 2004, at 11:14  AM, Alex wrote:

> On Saturday, Jun 12, 2004, at 00:15 Canada/Eastern, zhmmy harper wrote:
>
>> LOL
>
> <http://dubinserver.colorado.edu/prj/jsc/p07.html>

Not nice.

>> Windoze is better than Mac at audio?
>
> The question is meaningless outside juvenile flame wars of the "mine
> is bigger than yours" type.

Obviously mine IS bigger than yours and yours appears hard for no
reason.
  This is a silly and outdated argument.
You have taken a tack that insures that no one can prove you wrong.
Bravo and congratulations.
But it's all minutae., and you know it.
Now you will say that "we are not talking about audio, we are talking
about CDs"
" And one cannot prove me wrong in my assertions that Macintosh
computers are incaable of copying a CD" at least not without a waveform
monitor.

Yes all the apps use the same stuff to read data on CD's.
The idea that better "ripping" tools are available for Windows because
of it's large user base is absurd.
The whole thing verges on Paranoiac.

The original discussion was over the difference between analog and
digital.
You have introduced irrelevance that casual observers would laugh at.