[G4] (In)Security

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Mon Jun 14 18:24:37 PDT 2004

It's been working just fine for me for at least six months, maybe
more (I really forget).  It only controls connections, though.  So,
"tracking cookies, data miners, and keystroke watchers" would not be
caught unless they tried to make a connection that you had not
already authorized.  Too bad there is no "Spybot - Search and
Destroy" for the Mac.  I run it on my Pee Cee, and it is great.
--Steve