running word on osX and os9.

hecowan hecowan at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 25 02:05:44 PDT 2004

hello everyone,

i am hoping to get some help from the collective wisdom of the group.
i have a mdd dual 867 with os 10.2.8 and 9.2.2   i use os 9.2.2 alot
because i have not been able to upgrade all my software.  recently i
obtained and installed ms office X and now office 2001 on the os
9.2.2 is not accessible to me.  many of my clients use older versions
of word and office and i need to be able to exchange docmuments with
them.  is there away that i can get my older version of ms office to
work in os 9.2.2?

thank you for your attention.  i really appreciate this group and all
the information exchanged.

hec
hecowan at shaw.ca