Adobe Reader 6.0.2 Flame "ON"

Richard Kriss kriss at qsl.net
Mon Jun 28 07:03:47 PDT 2004

I really screwed up by accepting an Adobe unsolicited upgrade to the Adobe
Reader.  The problem is with printing under OSX 10.3.4 with the Adobe Reader
version 6.0.2. It will not print and nags you to signup for some lame "Print
Me Internet ..." option under the file menu.  Really pissed me off when I
could not print an application form that I needed.

Thank you Apple for the ability to change the file ownership to open with
Print Preview. It printed the .pdf application from.

The Adobe Reader splash screen takes forever. I would like to be able to
trash the Adobe Reader but it has become a necessary item.