[G4] Permissions on external HD

Wilkin, Wayne (Mass) Wayne.Wilkin at Staples.com
Mon Jun 28 08:09:31 PDT 2004

You might want to wait till you get some other responses. I am sure there is
a better way. Others maybe able to provide this. But in the meantime you can
look at the following links to help familiarize yourself with these
commands.

chown:
http://unix.about.com/library/glossary/bldef-cmd-chown.htm?terms=chown

chmod: