[G4] Intelli Mouse does not respond after waking up.

Daniel Brieck Jr. djbrieck at mac.com
Mon Jun 28 16:05:44 PDT 2004

Deling,

How old is the mouse?  It is probably or possibly breaking. I have gone
through at least 3 MS intelli mice, they seem to need replacing every
year or so. The buttons go or the optical sensor goes haywire (shooting
the cursor to a random corner). The good news is that MS has good
warrantee support and if you go to the MS support page web page they
will likely send you a new mouse for Free. Sounds like a hardware
problem with the mouse since the same problem happens on both machines
you tested it on.

Dan Brieck Jr.