[G4] Dual Booting

Alex alist at sprint.ca
Wed Mar 3 07:01:16 PST 2004

On Tuesday, Mar 2, 2004, at 23:26 Canada/Eastern, Mel Krewall wrote:

> [...] I have yet to find an application that will not run just fine in
> Classic. [...]

Actually, there are plenty of apps which don't run in Classic -- most
of those which rely on direct access to hardware or the filesystem.
Some of them don't have OS X native equivalents. For instance, I've not
been able to find an OS X-native app capable of sector-by-sector
extraction of data or audio from CDs, as the venerable Astarte CD-Copy
can.