Wake From Sleep

Bill Metcalfe billmet at speakeasy.net
Thu Mar 4 20:10:21 PST 2004

Thanks for all the suggestions.
  It does seem like a Kernal Panic. It happens so rarely that I don't
think that I will try to fix it unless the Kernal Panic is an
affliction that will increase in severity. Is It??? I have not added
anything to the computer for 6 or 7 months and it was only by
accidentally striking several keys at once that the KP appeared. I
have since limited my keyboard attacks to one key and one finger only
when I wish to shift from the screen saver to the desktop.
The G4's bad sleeping habits probably are related to the Sonnet CPU
which was installed about a year ago.