[G4] Apple Mail problem

Ronald Steinke ronsteinke at mac.com
Sat Mar 6 01:53:15 PST 2004

What settings have you created in Mail Preferences? Do you have any specific SPAM or junk mail rules established? Did you instruct Mail to send certain messages to the Junk Mailbox? Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera!!!!
You left out quite a bit of information that could help determine an answer to your dilemma.