[G4] Toast and USB

Chris Loehr clscott at interkan.net
Sun Mar 7 18:02:04 PST 2004

 I have found that Toast and the Disc Burner extensions don't play well
together.  Try taking out the Disc Burner extension out of the extension
folder.  Maybe take out the rest of the extensions that deal with Apple's
built in burning.  Then restart.  Toast should se the drive now.

Chris

I just picked up an Iomega USB CD-RW for my G4-400 (AGP) and I can't seem to
get Toast 4.1 to recognize the burner. I'm running 9.2.2 and have the toast
usb extensions turned on in extensions manager.

Does anyone have any thoughts/ideas as to where I might go from here?