Dual CPUs

jgvp jgvp at cogeco.ca
Sat Mar 13 12:51:11 PST 2004

Thanks  Sandor,  I should have realised that the motherboard would
enter into it.  True to style, the manufacturers still never think of
considering the buyers, who for obvious reasons would prefer to
gradually aspire to acquire the ultimate but instead are offered no
alternative but to save a while longer in order to afford the top
prize. I wonder do they ever consider the other side of the coin that
adversely affects their sales figures by the delay ?