G4] A password screwup??

Donald Farnum farnum at msu.edu
Thu Mar 18 04:18:49 PST 2004

I, too have had occasional dialogue boxes pop up in Apple's "Mail"
telling me my password was not accepted. This happens for all my ISP's
occasionally, not just .Mac.  If I simply type in my current password
in the dialogue box and hit "return" the problem goes away and Mail
seems to remember it for awhile. I've simply attributed it to a
corruption of the password in transmission and not worried about it
since it happens infrequently and is easily dealt with. It has happened
once more since I installed 10.3.3. (G4/800/DP)
Greetings from Don's Dingey Den