[G4] Toast Titanium

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 19 08:35:57 PST 2004

But I can tell you, YOU MUST install the OS 9 version of Toast Titanium
into OS 9 before the Updater from the web will install into your OSX
10.2.x partition.  This means if you finally got rid of OS 9
completely, you MUST at least have it installed to use this version of
Toast.  They should have made the Update check for the CD and ask for
the Serial # before installing instead of requiring a full OS9 install.
I was/am really pissed.

jj

PS: If you can afford it buy the new version that is OSX only.