[G4] confused about drives

zhmmy harper zhmmy at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 19 13:55:19 PST 2004

I got a Pioneer DVD-RW 104 for my Yikes.  $90 plus shipping on eBay.  I
understand it is the same as the original Superdrive.  Anyway, it works
great to read/write both DVD and CD.  Never had a problem.  Any of the
Pioneers work fine using either Apple or Roxio.  Just slide your CDR out and
put its sled on the Pioneer and slide it in.

http://eshop.macsales.com/ Catalog_Page.cfm?Parent=447&Title=CDRW&Template=