[G4] OS 10.3.3 upgrade

Roger Snyder rogersnyder at pobox.com
Mon Mar 22 12:11:18 PST 2004

On 3/22/04 1:34, "Marcus Meinardi" wrote:

> After the update on my G4 Sawtooth installed automatically, firewire stopped
> working. OS 9.2.2 firewire remained fine. Anyone else having that problem??
> And what to do?

    That has apparently happened to some number of people, including me.

    Also, as others have reported, my USB SmartMedia card no longer mounts
either. (Other USB items work fine.)

    The show up in the System Profiler, but not in the Finder, Disk Utility,
Disk Warrior, or a couple of disk mount utilities I tried.

    There is a thread at http://www.macintouch.com/panreader25.html on this.
We are not along, but I don't see any fix yet.

--
Roger