How do I record audio on OSX?

jj4 at sympatico.ca jj4 at sympatico.ca
Wed Mar 24 07:55:53 PST 2004

Great little FREE program called Final Vinyl.  You should find it on
versiontracker.com.  It works in OS10.2.x and I have not tested in
10.3.  That's your task for now.

It had a few minor problems - all to do with editing a large recording
into many pieces.  Better to record 3 or 4 songs and edit than to try a
whole LP.  6 songs seems to choke up when you edit and can crash,  but
on the whole it is an excellent program once you are used to the
limitations and quirks.  It' s free.

jj