Replicant

Kevin Willis res19rmg at verizon.net
Fri Mar 26 17:41:03 PST 2004

	I was looking around the internet for a program to make back
ups of my DVD's when I came across a product called Replicant.  It
claims you can make DVD copies that will play in a DVD player using a
CD-burner and regular CD-R's.  I was wondering if any one is familiar
with this app. and what they can tell me about it.  I have
"DVD-Backup" installed and have used it to rip a couple of DVD's.
But, I am not sure how to shrink them down to fit on a blank DVD
disk.  any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Kevin