[G4] Backing up DVD's

David Wrather wrather at rogers.com
Sun Mar 28 17:24:44 PST 2004

I have been ripping DVDs for a month or so, & although it is not a simple,
quick process, DVD2oneX is the way to go.  It can be bought online at
http://www.dvd2one.com/

I still use DVD Backup & Toast Titanium, but DVD2oneX is the software to
scale it down to fit on a 4.7GB DVD disk.  The instructions on the dvd2onex
site are excellent.  Here are some other DVD resources that may be helpful:
http://www.prism.gatech.edu/%7Egtg722g/dvdriptutorial/
http://www.wormintheapple.gr/macdvd/index.html
http://www.digital-digest.com/index.html

David