Backing up DVD's

Jared Despain boardutah at mac.com
Mon Mar 29 08:48:04 PST 2004

I bought "DVDremaster" a program that also shrinks the video file so
that it fits on a standard DVD-R. Very good quality and very quick-
about 15-20 minutes for an entire movie on a 1ghz g4. I recommend
highly, have been using for a couple months and have done 15 or so
DVD's, no problem.

check out http://www.metakine.com/

Jared