[G4] B & W Panther

michael Vogt michael at wbsnet.org
Mon Mar 29 10:59:10 PST 2004

No its ATA IDE
  I wish I had 40 gig SCSI drive I would use I already have  9 gig SCSI
hook to adaptec  card in the G3 .
I went ahead and put Jag on the 6 gig drive and got it to work I think
what it is the IDE chip on the REV1 some times won't let you use bigger
and faster drives I don't know where the cut off on my g3