MP3 Question

Tim LaCroix zerorez at comcast.net
Tue Mar 30 08:48:55 PST 2004

Hey, I have a question about the best way to rip a CD to Mp3 on the
mac, I have ITunes, but that format is not supported by my mp3 player,
is there any good free program out there? One thing I am noticing about
my experiences with my Mac is that many things I could do on a PC for
free are now costing me money, it's kinda annoying. I do have that PC
just sitting there and could use it to rip, but I was hoping that the
KVM switch would not be needed to do basic stuff I am used to doing.
And solutions to this will not include "by an Ipod" because that's just
silly. =)

Thanks!

Tim