[G4] MP3 Question

zerorez at comcast.net zerorez at comcast.net
Tue Mar 30 13:31:46 PST 2004

Actually, if Itunes can import into MP3 then I am quite happy indeed. I have an Audible Otis, (I walk and like to listen to books and music while I walk. Otis support was added to Itunes and they come free with a 1 year subscription to Audible.com.) I am using OS X 10.3 Sorry for the lack of specifics and the mini rant, if it makes you feel better, I am a PC tech that is telling clients about OS X as I fix countless virus and spyware problems, so I am trying to help that whole 5% thing. =) From what I have seen so far I would love to change a few things about the mac in general, but overall it's now my favorite machine. Even though I have a 1.8 ghz Barton core Athlon sitting next to my Sawtooth 400, the Winbox hasn't been turned on lately. I am adapting from a wintel experience from Dos 2.11 to Xp Pro. =) And smiling.