[G4] iTunes Volume

Jim Pacyga jim.pacyga at earthlink.net
Sun May 2 09:14:07 PDT 2004

Nope it has been there for ages.  As the sun has taken a day off here
maybe I will try to experiment with comparing volume on my latest boot
disk and the backup had to install when my Radeon 8500 went haywire due
to improper firmware from ATI...

 From an operational perspective 4.5 is working ok.  Though yesterday I
had this happen: things since upgrading to QT/iTunes/iMovie my system
stability seems weak.  I have had iTunes sit there and end up in the
SWOD mode for 10 mins (then I hard reset) twice.  Had QT do the same.
Both times it locked up the finder and not even a kill -9 would recover
it.

Weird.