Swapping a DVD drive between Mac and PC

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Sun May 2 09:54:05 PDT 2004

Well plug it into your  IBM thing and then install or find the right
driver.  It may already be on your Windows system but MicroSoft has
made it extra difficult.  Once you have the right driver loaded, always
use the same firewire plug slot to connect and it will work fine, but
if you try the other FW plug slot, it may not have the driver loaded
for it.  Last I tried this on USB port, the driver only worked with the
original USB port - not the other.

jj