[G4] Which X11 Server ?

Perry The Cynic perry at cynic.org
Sun May 2 16:54:21 PDT 2004

The X11 server for Mac OS X wasn't discontinued; it was integrated into the
system. It's now an optional item during system installation or upgrade.
Likewise, the SDK (programming interface) is part of the developer tools.
(Click on the "Custom" button on the last page in the installer.)
Apparently Apple thinks this is a "niche" product that most people won't
miss by default. :-)

Cheers
  -- perry