[G4] (OT) installing fonts

Alex alist at sprint.ca
Sat May 8 05:52:01 PDT 2004

On Friday, May 7, 2004, at 22:43 Canada/Eastern, Shannon Nugent wrote:

> [...] I'm using OS 10.2.8.  I have alot of new fonts that I want to
> try,  but I don't wanna have to pull them into the font folder one by
> one if I don't have to.[...]

Who said you have to put them in one by one? You can copy several at
once, or whole directories (except for the Classic fonts folder).

   "Mac OS X also supports hierarchical font folders so users can
    create multiple levels of font folders within font directories."

Check out Apple's "Using and Managing Fonts in Mac OS X" technology
overview paper.