[G4] Storing CDs

Alex alist at sprint.ca
Thu May 13 11:39:58 PDT 2004

On Thursday, May 13, 2004, at 10:53 Canada/Eastern, Doug McNutt wrote:

> Make that
>
> <http://www.itl.nist.gov/div895/carefordisc/>
> <http://www.itl.nist.gov/div895/carefordisc/
> CDandDVDCareandHandlingGuide.pdf>

What e-mail client are you using? I don't think it's Mail.app. My post
was sent in format=flowed, and Mail inserted <sp><LF> (200A) to break
the lines. The receiving client is supposed to reformat the message by
stripping <sp><LF> sequences, which Mail.app does. Perhaps your client
doesn't honour the format=flowed parameter? Or perhaps it expects a
<sp><CR><LF> (200D0A) sequence? I can't check now what the RFC in
question said.