[G4] Rob Archer

Rob Archer archenemy75 at yahoo.com
Wed May 19 06:29:32 PDT 2004

Look it was all just to get a response, OK.  I have no
problem with any of you having ANY questions, hell I
have them every day.  The thing is I've used all the
links to get off here, but I'm still getting mail. I
just sent one this morning using the listmom, and they
are saying that don't even see that. So once again I'm
just trying to get off the list. not hurt any
feelings.

Rob Archer