[G4] Rob Archer

Rob Archer archenemy75 at yahoo.com
Wed May 19 05:54:16 PDT 2004

Look, I've ask on the list to be removed (first very
politely, but see know remembers the nice ones) and
got no response from any one on the list. So look what
happens when I add a couple of bad words, everyone
comes running to help see how that works. Now let’s
work on getting me off your list, PLEASE. And yes I
have tried the G4-OFF at list@lists.themacintoshguy.com
more then once, then I tried sending all the G4 list
to my spam, work for a little but then it was back in
the inbox.

Little FYI, I've been a part of the Mac world since
1986! My dad was one of the confounder's of Micro
Conversions and He owned 5 authorized Macintosh
dealerships in Dallas Ft Worth area. So don't treat me
like a punk! Just remove me, please! This just takes
up to much space in my email and I have tried several
times to get off this list. So please let’s do us both
(all) a favor, remove me, once again PLEASE!