New Seagate Barracuda 200 Installed - No Problems!

Richard Kriss kriss at qsl.net
Wed May 19 06:57:23 PDT 2004

Jay,

When I first installed the drive I use the Apple Disk Utility and made up
two partitions one at 127 GB ( to be save) and with the left over.  Two
drives showed up on the desktop. One was 127 and the other was less than 1
GB.  It is my understanding the dual partitioning only works with some third
party software.  I don't need the extra space at this time so I
repartitioned it to one 128 GB drive.

If somebody knows  how to trick the OS to recognize the extra capacity,
please let me know.

dick