[G4] Rob Archer

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Wed May 19 07:50:28 PDT 2004

On Wednesday, May 19, 2004, at 08:57  AM, Rob Archer wrote:

> Little FYI, I've been a part of the Mac world since
> 1986 and hold several IT Certifications!
Well, those were apparently issued in error.
I dropped out of high school in the tenth grade before the digital
calculator , much less any Apple hardware, and I have very few problems.
  Now ...
You have admitted that this is not your real email address (archenemy,
how very friendly). Somewhere along the line you probably gave up your
real one to join the list and you will probably have to reveal it again
to leave.
We cannot do it for you.
You have been given the directions and I sent you the relevant links in
private email.
Deal with it, IT certificate holder!
Jim