15" Studio Display

Stefan Daehler gesar at tiscalinet.ch
Wed May 19 12:00:58 PDT 2004

Somebody on the list ever disassembled a 15" Studio Display
(ADC/Tripod)?

At the school we got one with a broken LCD-panel. I imagine that if I
manage to get a replacement for the panel, the repair could be done at
reasonable costs. (With Apple's prices a repair is unthinkable for our
stressed budget!)

I managed to disassemble down to the backside metal-shield behind the
LCD, but now I'm stuck. I do not get how to remove this part from the
front bezel.

Any advice would be highly appreciated.     Steff