[G4] You told me so (appleworks)

Anne Keller-Smith earthpigz at earthlink.net
Thu May 20 05:38:52 PDT 2004

On Wednesday, May 19, 2004, at 07:36  AM, Stefan Daehler wrote:
> Somehow sound like the old joke on the Arab Sheikh who bought a new
> Cadillac ...
>
> ... just because his former-one's ashtray was full.
>
> No harm meant.     Steff

Hi, Stefan -

I hear ya, but I swear the upkeep is very time-consuming. Sometimes
an upgrade goes well, but when one doesn't, like my Palm upgrade, or
this Appleworks thing, I can lose 2 weeks of working time easily.

Does anyone know anything about consultants? If I could hire someone
locally to come to the house and just get everything up to snuff once a
year,
I think it would be worth a couple hundred easy. It's not the upgrade,
mind
you, but d/l the drivers, making sure ahead of time all will run all
right, etc.

Anne Keller Smith
Down to Earth Web Design
G4 733mHz (OS X 10.2.0/Classic)