[G4] 2 machines, 2 different problems

Mel Krewall mkrewall at mac.com
Fri May 21 20:27:33 PDT 2004

I can't really speak for others, but if I can't test a solution I don't
want to send you on a wild goose chase by speculating. A year and a
half ago I would have been able to test it for you (I had a beige and
B/W G3), but I don't have those machines any more. Did anyone here SAY
your machines are inferior?
I'm sure all us snobs will be happy to help now, though.
Mel

"The ardent golfer would play Mount Everest if somebody would put a
flagstick on top."
~ Pete Dye